DE-OX® SUB MULTIGAS COLOR is a general purpose measurement instrument able to be connected to a large number of sensors in any combination of them. Its application includes continuous ambient gas monitoring, hyperbaric chambers, safety, medical, air quality etc.
Standard available configurations include:
- Carbon Dioxide
- Carbon Monoxide
- Gas temperature
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compound, including Oil vapour)
It is possible to connect the instrument to many other sensors and to change the sensors and instrument configuration.
The unit provides programmable visual and audible alarm thresholds, and the ability to write a .CSV Excel-ready file on a SD memory card.
The instrument is installed into an extra heavy duty water proof Explorer case on an aluminum oven painted panel. It is easily possible to install the main instrument and the sensors in external panel.
- Fully digital analyzer with color display.
- Oxygen percentage indication in the mix within 0,0 to 100%. Resolution 0,1%. Long life electrochemical sensor.
- Helium indication in any Oxygen-Nitrogen mix in the range 0.0 – 100.0% of volume with 0,1 % resolution. Thermal conductivity stainless steel helium sensor developed for marine sport ambient.
- Large range of Carbon dioxide gas concentration (from 0-500ppm 0-0.05% to 0-100%). Resolution 20 ppm
- Carbon Dioxide NDIR (Non Dispersive Infra Red) sensor
- Carbon monoxide concentration 0-50 ppm or 0-300 ppm; resolution 1 ppm. Long life electrochemical sensor.
- Moisture reading of RH from 0,0 to 99,9% and absolute humidity in mg/m3 or PPMv. New capacitive technology sensor. Available dew point sensor up to -110°C.
- VOC in PPMv or mg/3 with the ability to set different compounds for a better resolution and accuracy.
- Gas flow temperature within –20 to +80°C.
- Sensors status indication.
- Heavy duty waterproof Explorer case and internal aluminum panel.
- Independent audible and visible alarms for any sensor.
- Standard case Dimensions: 305x270x144 cm Weight 2 Kg ca
- Input voltage requirement: 10-35 Vdc
- Internal battery Lithium ions rechargeable battery. One cell 1400 mAh Li ion 3.7 V
- Input: Up to 6 sensor input
- Output: On board acoustic buzzer alarm 2 electrical supply for external
- sensors or transducers
- Serial connection: 1 RS232 interface. Baud rate up to 115000 baud, on request RS485 interface
- Measure resolution: 24 bit bipolar A/D converter Drift in temperature automatic compensation
- Conversion rate: 10 ms
- Sampling time: 100 ms for each channel
- Signal measurement accuracy: 0.1% Full Scale +/- ½ LSB
- Input device: Rotary knob withy central push
- Colour display TFT 320 x 240 dots resolution, backlight led.
- Display light intensity 600 nits (cd/m2)
- Memory micro SD card writer/reader slot for data writing and FW upgrading
- Microprocessor Cortex M4
- Calibration password
- Bluetooth LE
- Start Log
- Alarm Configuraion
- Date and time
- Select skin
- Factory reset
- Export Data
Optional external Dew Point sensor. If an extra accuracy is required, it is possible to connect an external thin-film aluminum oxide moisture sensor for detection of humidity up to -110°C dew point (0.001 mg/m3 or 0.001 ppmV). Accuracy compliant with EN12021 norm. In this configuration the instrument gives also absolute humidity and PPMV at 21.1°C (70°F) and 1 atm and any other pressure and temperature settable by the user.