DE-OX® OIL can be also used for safety reason in the gas content into any environment (in diffusion mode). It alerts the operators in case of dangerous concentration.
DE-OX® OIL is really easy to use and allow the user to personally check if gas mix or air is VOC free.
DE-OX® OIL is a full digital measurement instrument with two visible and audible alarms if VOC value is over the set values. It is based on a state-of-the-art PID (Photo Ionisation Detector) sensor with long term stability and easy maintenance. It is possible to replace the internal lamp and calibrate the sensor without any factory assistance. It is strongly suggested to chek the analyser prior any use (bump test).
- VOC analysis into the gas mix
- 0.01 ppm (parts per million) resolution.
- Reading of ppm and mg/m3
- Sensor and analyzer autosetting.
- Adjustable calibration span value.
- Calibration with certified span gas.
- Calibration of zero with certified 0,0% VOC Nitrogen sample gas
- Two custom audible and visible alarms.
- Full scale measurement range 20 ppm.
- 4-20 mA analog output for external devices.
- Open Collector output.
- Actual environmental temperature
- Numeric display of 50x35mm.
- Battery low indicator.
- Standard 9 Volt transistor battery.
- External power supply from 8 to 16 VDC (optional). Power consumption 35 mA ca (normal use) – 90 mA ca (alarm).
- Simple battery and sensor replacement.
- Direct connection to every kind of tank valve with TEMC® rubber cup or other available accessories.
- Soft protection and transport bag.
- Dimensions: max 7,5×4,2 cm weight 250 grams.
VOC Responce Factor referred to Isobutylene
- Possibility to set response factor of the target VOC compared to Isobutylene
- Possibility to set molecular weight of the target VOC in order to obtain the proper mg/m3 concentration
- Isobutylene RF 1
- Alkanes RF 1.2
- Mineral oil RF 0.8
- TAC Total Aromatic Hydrocarbons RF 0.5
- TVOC Total Volatile Organic Compounds RF 1.
- Petroleum ether ligroin, VM&P naphtha, benzine RF 0.9
- Hydrogen sulfide RF 4