Hydrogen sulfide is a broad-spectrum poison, meaning that it can poison several different systems in the body, although the nervous system is most affected. Its toxicity is comparable with that of carbon monoxide. It binds with iron in the mitochondrial cytochrome enzymes, thus preventing cellular respiration.
Hydrogen Sulfide poisoning is extremely dangerous, could be only treated with immediate medical cares and could even lead to death.
DE-OX® SOL is able to analyze the hydrogen sulfide in every breathable gas mix, including air. It can be connected to the gas compressor for continuous reading too.
DE-OX® SOL can be also used for safety reason in the gas content into any environment (in diffusion mode). It alerts the operators in case of dangerous concentration.
DE-OX® SOL is really easy to use and allow the user to personally check if gas mix or air is hydrogen sulfide free.
DE-OX® SOL is a full digital measurement instrument with two visible and audible alarms if hydrogen sulfide value is over the set values. It is based on a state-of-the-art electrochemical sensor with long term stability. It is possible to replace and calibrate the sensor without any factory assistance. It is strongly suggested to chek the analyser prior any use (bump test).
- hydrogen sulfide analysis into the gas mix.
- Tipical range 0-50 ppm (parts per million) available with different full scale values.
- 1 ppm (parts per million) resolution.
- Sensor and analyzer autosetting.
- Adjustable calibration span value (optional).
- Calibration with certified span gas.
- Calibration of zero with 0,0% Nitrogen sample gas (optional)
- Two custom audible and visible alarms.
- Full scale measurement range 50 ppm.
- 4-20 mA analog output for external devices.
- Open Collector output.
- Actual environmental temperature
- Numeric display of 50x35mm.
- Battery low indicator.
- Standard 9 Volt transistor battery.
- External power supply from 8 to 18 VDC (optional). Power consumption 50 mA ca.
- Simple battery and sensor replacement.
- Direct connection to every kind of tank valve with TEMC® rubber cup or other available accessories.
- Soft protection and transport bag.
- Dimensions: max 7,5×4,2 cm weight 250 grams.