DE-OX® NITRO represents the simplest and up-to-date measurement instrument for the analysis of nitrogen in oxygen and nitrogen gas mix. Unique features include two audible alarms (minimum and maximum), standard analog 4-20 mA and Open Collector outputs.
DE-OX® NITRO can be successfully used for checking nitrogen content into any environment for safety reason (diffusion mode).
DE-OX® NITRO comprises in just one integrate device the oxygen sensor, the electronic board and the battery. The instrument can be automatically calibrated in any known gas mix for giving the less error. It can be used for continuously reading during nitrogen production process. It can alert and help in switching off the compressor if the nitrogen value goes out the set alarms range.
- Full digital measurement instrument.
- Display of nitrogen percentage in the range 0.0 – 100.0% in any nitrogen-oxygen mix.
- 0,1 % of volume resolution.
- Automatic calibration in air or in any known mix.
- Adjustable calibration value.
- Sensor and analyzer autosetting.
- Long life electrochemical oxygen sensor.
- Available with most accurate special sensor (optional)
- Available with external sensor with external cord (optional)
- Minimum and maximum audible and visible alarms.
- Adjustable alarm values.
- Analog 4-20 mA output for external devices.
- Adjustable full scale value.
- Open Collector output.
- Battery low indicator.
- milliVolt sensor output reading.
- Standard 9 Volt transistor battery.
- Simple battery and sensor replacement.
- Direct connection to every kind of tank valve with TEMC® rubber cup.
- Soft protection and transport bag.
- Numeric display of 50x35mm.
- Dimensions: max 8,5×7,5 cm weight 250 grams.