DIVE PLANNING COMPUTER AND PROGRAMMABLE OXYGEN ANALYZER
DE-OX® can display information for a correct planning and management of mixed gas diving.
DE-OX® has been especially designed and manufactured for the analysis of binary and ternary mixed gas like Nitrox, Heliox and Trimix.
With DE-OX® it is also possible to program your personal parameters of oxygen partial pressure exposure and the kind of mixed gas to be analyzed, as well as further information.
Also, with DE-OX®, it is possible to set a test gas mix and simulate gas analysis for a correct dive planning.
- Oxygen percentage reading 0 -100% in the mix.
- Helium percentage reading 0-100% in a Helium Oxygen and Nitrogen based mix.
- Sensors and analyzer autosetting.
- Max and Min reached percentage sound and visual alarms user selectable for each gas.
- Thermal conductivity Helium sensor developed by TEMC for underwater applications.
- Ambient temperature reading.
- 2 relais connection with exchange contact (driven by alarms).
- Non volatile memory to maintain configuration data and calibration up to 10 years in case of power failure.
- Indipendent calibration for each sensor with a known mix in the measure field.
- Power indication for battery or AC adapter.
- Standard sensors connections to gas flow.
- Sensors status indication.
- Long life oxygen sensor.
- PC connection with serial cable and software (Windows).
- Equipped with an internal Lithium Ions rechargeable battery WITH NO ADDITIONAL COSTS
- Dimensions: 18,5×12×6 cm Weight 500 grams
- DE-OX® SUB unit (with long life oxygen sensor, helium sensor and rechargeable battery)
- 110-230 VAC 50-60 Hz power supply
- Cigarette lighter plug cable power supply (8-24 VDC)
- Serial PC cable
- Transparent plastic pipe with Y connector (for the connection to both helium and oxygen sensors)
- CD with English instruction manual and Windows SW
- Plastic bag