DE-OX® CHECK is a fully digital analyser that measures the output of up to three oxygen sensors simultaneously in an aluminium pressure chamber. The sensor readings can be compared with the calculated value derived from the built-in digital pressure transducer and the test gas mix. The test cylinder containing the oxygen sensors can be pressurised up to 10 bar using air, oxygen or any known mixed gas from 0 to 100% oxygen. The pressure inside the test chamber can be finely adjusted for testing the sensors in any situation. The pressure chamber has an overpressure valve for safety. DE-OX® CHECK can be used by rebreather divers to check the error and linearity of their oxygen sensors. It can be connected to Personal Computers through serial port (on request).
- Aluminium pressure chamber.
- Connections to standard regulator BC hose with quick connector.
- Digital pressure gauge.
- Error in partial pressure or in milli Volts.
- Measurement of sensors response time.
- Any kind of sensor adaptors (molex, miniphone jack, coaxial) cell plugs. Optional.
- Overpressure valve.
- Test gas can be air, oxygen or any known mixed gas from 0 to 100% oxygen.
- Test pressure can be finely adjusted.
- Auto calibration of the sensors in any gas mix.
- PC connection with serial cable and software. (Optional).
- Heavy duty waterproof Explorer case and internal aluminum panel.
- OLED display (on request)
- Internal lithium ion rechargeable battery. 110-240V 50-60Hz AC and car lighter chargers included.
- Power indicator for external battery or AC adapter.
- Easy to operate.
- Dimensions: 305x270x144 mm Weight 3 Kg ca.
- Available with yellow OLED display (optional).
Into the DE-OX® CHECK standard package is included:
- DE-OX® CHECK unit with standard LCD display
- aluminium pressure chamber
- 3 pin molex sensor adapter
- 110-230 VAC 50-60 Hz power supply
- Cigarette lighter plug cable power supply (8-24 VDC)
NOW AVAILABLE DIFFERENT SIZE PRESSURE CHAMBERS
Call now TEMC for your special pressure chamber. Available in different sizes, pressure, configurations and accessories.
The electronic devide is the same, but it is possible to manufacture any kind of chamber. In the following pictures a blue anodized aluminum chamber of 210×480 mm internal sizes. Good for checking under pressure (up to 12 bar) rebreather heads. The chamber is equipped also with DE-OX GAUGE electronic pressure Gauge.