Carbon Dioxide (CO2) is a colourless and odourless gas, that could be yielded from engine exhalation. DE-OX® BIO is a digital measurement instrument based on an innovative non-dispersive infra red (NDIR) temperature compensated Carbon Dioxide sensor. The sensor has the same shape, dimension and thread of the most common oxygen sensors.
Before diving, DE-OX® BIO is able to analyze the carbon dioxide content in every breathable gas mix, including air. It can be connected to the gas compressor for continuous reading or leaved in ambient for monitoring air quality.
DE-OX® BIO is available from 0-500 ppm to 0-100% range.
The instrument is able to read 500 ppm (parts per million), in compliancy with the EN 12021 norm.
- Carbon dioxide analysis into the gas mix.
- 1, 20, 50, 100 ppm (Parts per milion) or 0,001 % resolution.
- Sensor and analyzer autosetting.
- NDIR compact sensor.
- Zero and span calibration (Optional).
- Two custom audible and visible alarms.
- 4-20 mA analog output for external devices. Optional.
- Open Collector output for external relays. Optional.
- Numeric display of 50x35mm.
- Battery low indicator.sensor_CO2a
- Standard 9 Volt transistor battery.
- Simple battery and sensor replacement.
- Direct connection to every kind of tank valve with TEMC® rubber cup or other available accessories.
- It is possible to remove and remote the sensor from the instrument case.
- Large range of detection gas concentration (from 0-500ppm to 0-100%).
- Soft protection and transport bag.
- Dimensions: max 8,5×7,5 cm weight 250 grams.