TEMC DE-OX will be attending at the Boot Show in Dusseldorf (Germany) the next January 17 - 25, 2015 Hall 3 booth # H69, H59 and E06
TEMC DE-OX partecipa al Boot Show di Dusseldorf (Germania) i prossimi 17-25 Gennaio 2015 pad.3 stand H69, H59 e E06
DE-OX SAFE carbon monoxide analyzer
DE-OX® SAFE is able to analyze before diving the carbon monoxide content in every breathable gas mix, including air, or to be connected to a gas compressor for continuous reading.
Carbon monoxide is a colourless and odourless toxic gas, that could be yielded from engine exhalation or from bad maintained compressor filters. If breathed it bonds with blood haemoglobin affecting the oxygen transport to the body tissues. Carbon Monoxide poisoning is extremely dangerous, could be only treated with immediate medical cares and could even lead to death.
DE-OX® SAFE assures safe diving also with air. It is really easy to use and allow the user to personally check if gas mix or air is carbon monoxide free. Really essential for diving centre for checking the compressor air inlet, and for divers during abroad dive trips.
DE-OX® SAFE is based on a state-of-the-art carbon monoxide electrochemical sensor that does not need any periodical calibration. It is a full digital measurement instrument with visible and audible alarms if carbon monoxide value is over the set values.
· Carbon monoxide analysis into the gas mix.
· 0-50 or 0-300 ppm (parts per million) measurement range.
· Sensor and analyzer autosetting.
· Electrochemical sensor with no needs of periodical calibration.
· Two custom audible and visible alarms.
· Analog output for external devices.
· Numeric display of 50×35mm.
· Battery low indicator.
· Standard 9 Volt transistor battery.
· Simple battery and sensor replacement.
· Direct connection to every kind of tank valve with TEMC® rubber cup.
· Soft protection and transport bag.
· Dimensions: max 7,5×4,2 cm weight 250 grams.
Powered by Elma Informatica.